50MG 50MG

Yeah, you stab that eyeball good!

The way of feces The way of feces

A moving picture show! This is great. Can stuff like this be submitted to the art portal too, I wonder? Be pretty cool possible.

Basketball Fail Basketball Fail

Hehe, the blue dude's head in that last bit was huge! XD Not really a fan of stickmen stuff, but this had a decent environment and wasn't completely two dimensional - so kudos.

Probably didn't need two "press play" stages, but that's not really a complaint about the flash movie.

Pact Pact

Good game! I've been playing it for about 20 mins and haven't encountered any medals yet; are there any in the game? It'd be cool if there were a medal for each item stumbled upon (you could even expand that to combinations such as "Silver Ring + Meadow" so people can further strategize their replay). Love the artwork!

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

w00t

Yay - glad this is finally done! I like Turkeyonastick's the most, Stamper's was a close second, but I was sad that the piggy hadn't butchered itself and landed on my plate - now i'm just plain hungry.. Renae, I still can't get over how beautiful your artwork for this is.

Man this is epic.

Skepquiz Skepquiz

Undefined

Score: 359

What the hell is "undefined" supposed to mean? :P

Liquid High Liquid High

Freakin awesome, sounds full without being cloudy/muddled. It has a simplicity that is key, and somehow reminds me of The Birthday Massacre. Great job!

freaksy101 responds:

Thank you! :)

A Day In The Life Of ZJ A Day In The Life Of ZJ

D: Egypt

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy

This is an accurate portrayal of ZJ speaking. Kudos.

Rig - Zombies in Space! Rig - Zombies in Space!

Favourite Audio

I listened to this a while ago, but whenever I come back to revisit my fav NG audio, this is top of the list. Excellent job Rig!

Rig responds:

<3 ya too :D

harpie harpie

This is fantastic!!

Halloween Halloween

Love, love, LOVE her eyes! Plus it makes me wish we'd gotten a white pumpkin this year.

Robotic Postapocalyptic Robotic Postapocalyptic

OMG YES

Reminds me a terrible nightmare I had that turned into an awesome dream where I could fly and go invisible. But that's beside the point.. This is fucking awesome. I love the colours - they seem so bloody evil! Well done!

Kamikaye responds:

Oh that must have been an astonishing experience !