All 21 art Reviews

harpie harpie

This is fantastic!!

Halloween Halloween

Love, love, LOVE her eyes! Plus it makes me wish we'd gotten a white pumpkin this year.

Robotic Postapocalyptic Robotic Postapocalyptic

OMG YES

Reminds me a terrible nightmare I had that turned into an awesome dream where I could fly and go invisible. But that's beside the point.. This is fucking awesome. I love the colours - they seem so bloody evil! Well done!

Kamikaye responds:

Oh that must have been an astonishing experience !

Scape Ghost Scape Ghost

Musculature epicness!

This is freakin' great - I love the hunched body! I'd like to see what it would look like with the head flipped horizontally.. possibly it would be more creepy? Not sure. Really, really like this. More now, thx!

Bounderborg Bounderborg

Cool glossy effect :)

The glossy effect on the glass-like objects look really good.

I'd liek to see more fine detail and sharper lines tightening in towards the focal point of the figure. Currently unsure whether that should be the hand in the immediate foreground of the centre/head area of the figure.

Overall really cool picture! Great job ^_^

Robin Parade Robin Parade

Awesome style!

I really like your figures. It's clear you know how to draw accurate anatomy and have developed your stylized figures based on that foundation - they look great!

I think you've done an excellent job choosing your palette. Honestly I can't work in watercolours and I envy anyone with patience and skill enough to paint with them - especially for colouring ink drawings. I've rage quit hard so many times. Kudos on skillfully practicing traditional media!

More plz! ^_^

Civilized-Apocalypse responds:

i dont ink i painfully line it with watercolor D:

Reality Fold Reality Fold

Excellent work!!

This has got to be one of the sexiest pieces of artwork I've seen in the portal so far. Absolutely stunning.

voxmortemcg responds:

Altering the Scale Altering the Scale

THIS IS A...

NICE PHOTO BUT PHOTOS AREN'T ALLOWED HERPA DERPA

But seriously, these are really well painted. Acrylic can be really challenging because it dries so quickly. Did you use any medium to help extend drying time?

Also, who is this puzzle-piece portrait of? It's very impressive for you to be doing this level of artwork at A-level. You'll be well ahead of your peers when you move on to foundation/BA.

pencilbandit responds:

Thanks for the comment, you lovely sir and/or madam.

Didn't use anything to make it dry quicker, just plain old acrylic. This was done two years ago now, but I haven't gone on to do art at university - it's become more of a hobby.

Coyote Coyote

Amazing

Ornery, you mad bastard. This is fantastic. The details in the eyes and nose are excellent - i dunno how you do this in dry media.

self self

raid

this is a raid

that is all, carry on.

GiantDouche responds:

I do not appreciate you raiding my artwork newgrounds is meant to be a wholesome community that follows a very clear set of rules and guidelines to keep this website both fun and enjoyable for all age groups to a certain degree and the above review is a direct violation of aforementioned rules and guidelines therefore I feel it is my civic duty as a member of the newgrounds community that I must flag this review and hope it is dealt with the proper authorities thank you and I hope that you understand why I must do this